Central America, Costa Rica, Los Sueños Resort 0 Bedrooms Sleeps
Bella Vista Condominiums
The Bella Vista community consists of premium residences constructed in the Spanish Mediterranean style. These 3,200 square foot homes are exquisitely finished with Italian ceramic flooring, vaulted vestibule ceilings, crown molding, hand-set tile counter tops and French doors leading to spacious terraces.
You will not need to travel far to access attractions. The homes are conveniently situated near the Los Sueños Marina and the Beach Club, as well as various restaurants, the Los Sueños Marriott Casino, the spa and the golf course.
Bedrooms: Guests enjoy three bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms. In the master bedroom, there is a Jacuzzi.
Features: Central air conditioning, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, spacious great room (ideal for entertaining), private terraces and a laundry room equipped with a full sized washer and dryer. Guests also enjoy access to two free form swimming pools with a waterfall, a large Jacuzzi, and areas for barbequing. All of these are nestled within lush landscaping.
There is also private, covered parking and 24 hour guarded gate entry.
More about the Los Sueños Resort:
Los Sueños prides itself as a family friendly resort, offering something for everyone, including the smallest visitors. It features:
• A 200-slip international marina
• A private beach club with fountains
• A free form pool with a swim-up bar
• Shower and changing facilites
• A challenging par 72, 18- hole eco-golf course (designed by Ted Robinson Jr.)
• A four star Marriot Hotel (with six restaurants)
• A 600 acre rain forest preserve
• A tennis court
• A state of the art gymnasium
The Marina Village:
The Marina Village features a broad spectrum of attractions, shops, restaurants and other facilities that are sure to delight, including:
• An Art Gallery
• La Casa del Habano (cigar shop)
• Arco Azul Salon and Spa
• A DVD rental/Internet Café
• The Terrace Lounge
• Dolce Vita Coffee and Sweets Shop
• El Galeon Restaurant and Martini Bar
• Bambu Sushi and Asian Cuisine
• Lanterna Ristorante Italiano
• The Hook Up Bar and Restaurant,
• Costa Brava Orchids and Flower Shop,
• Jimmy T’s Provisions fine foods and meats
• Los Sueños Marine Supply Store
• National Car Rental
• A number of clothing boutiques
• Sports Fishing
• Yoga, Day Spa & Massage
• Horseback Riding
• Volcano Tour
• Rain Forest Aerial Tram
• Sea Kayaking
• Canopy Tours (yes, the zip lines!)
• River Rafting
• ATV Adventure
• Jet Skiing
• Dolphin Adventure
• SCUBA Diving
• Isla Tortuga Tour
• Carara National Park
• Night Life / Bars
• Boat Tours
Our local partner is proud to offer a fleet of late-model Mercedes- Benz vans, all properly insured with fully functioning air conditioning and English speaking drivers, who possess remarkable knowledge of Costa Rica, its’ history and culture.
Airport transfers and ground transportation are available for any and all locations in Costa Rica. Would you like to visit Manuel Antonio National Park, explore the Arenal or Poas Volcanos, or go surfing? Whatever your choice of excursion, we can help to make your experience a truly enjoyable and memorable one.
To book your transportation now or for a rate quote, please call us today!
Due to factors beyond our control, prices and conditions are subject to change without notice.